AEM Developer (f/m)
Welcome to diconium digital solutions – the largest independent, privately held German E-Commerce and digital solution service provider: FAST TRACK TO DIGITAL LEADERSHIP!
Our office in Lisbon (Portugal) needs reinforcement, so we‘re currently looking for technologists with experience in AEM/ CQ5 and similar Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
What we offer
- You will have a unique opportunity to help develop a new company location
and be part of a global digital solutions team
- You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 550+
employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium
- You will design E-Commerce solutions and highly personalized marketing
solutions in an agile environment
- You will be working with geographically distributed teams
What you offer
- As a developer, you find Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ) interesting, and you‘re keen on experiencing other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- You will be involved in preparing, advising and implementing client requirements — from the development of new components and features, to E-Commerce systems integration and connecting complex interfaces.
- You are known as a talented Java programmer. You are very familiar with Git, Maven, J2EE (JSP, EJB), HTML, CSS and Java Script, AJAX and JSON. You already have experience with AEM / CQ5 and associated technologies such as OSGi, Sling, CRX and a good understanding in the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud environment, and other content management and E-Commerce systems.
- Appropriate certification is desirable.
- You are open-minded, have exceptional communication skills and know how to develop and motivate a team.
- You are prepared for some travel.
- You are fluent in English (German or Portuguese a definite plus)
Feeling inspired?Let‘s get acquainted – you could just send us your resume by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, via our online portal.!