Data Engineer (f/m)
Be a digital transformation guide. Join our teams in Hamburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as a Data Engineer (f/m).
Your new enviromentBe part of the owner-managed diconium group. 500+ highly motivated colleagues from 50+ countries, 20+ years of leading enterprise-level customers towards digital success. At diconium marketing, we are developing state-of-the-art infrastructure for the digital marketing oecosystems of our customers. We consult and deliver state-of-the-art tracking and analytics solutions in scaled customer environments. In order to keep our pace on the fast track to digital leadership, we want your top-notch expertise in digital analytics!
Your new role
- Manage, consult and execute technical implementation digital analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe, Webtrekk, Piwik and more)Implementation and maintenance of Tag-Management solutions (GTM, Tealium and/or equivalents)
- Implementation and maintenance /technical support for data analysis tasks
- Modelling and visualization of informations from different high-volume data sources
- Implementation and maintenance of data analysis/ visualization tools like Tableau
- Degree in Computer Science / Data Engineering / Backend Engineering or equivalent experience
- Operative experience in at least one Tag Management solution : GTM, Tealium or equivalent
- Experience in (at least one) tracking/analytics solution: Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
Inspired?Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally
via our online portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.!