Data Engineer (f/m/x)
Be a digital transformation guide. Join our teams in Hamburg or Stuttgart as a Data Engineer (f/m/x).
Your new environmentBe part of the owner-managed diconium group. 500+ highly motivated colleagues from 50+ countries, 20+ years of leading enterprise-level customers towards digital success. At diconium marketing, we are developing state-of-the-art infrastructure for the digital marketing ecosystems of our customers. We consult and deliver tracking and analytics solutions in scaled environments. In order to keep our pace on the fast track to digital leadership, we need your top-notch expertise in digital analytics!
Your new role
- Manage, consult and execute technical implementation digital analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe, Webtrekk, Piwik and more). Implementation and maintenance of Tag-Management solutions (GTM, Tealium and/or equivalents)
- Implementation and maintenance /technical support for data analysis tasks
- Modelling and visualization of informations from different high-volume data sources
- Implementation and maintenance of data analysis/ visualization tools like Tableau
- Degree in Computer Science / Data Engineering / Backend Engineering or equivalent experience
- Operative experience in at least one Tag Management solution : GTM, Tealium or equivalent
- Experience in (at least one) tracking / analytics solution: Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
Inspired?Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally
via our online portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org!