Digital Data Analyst (f/m/x)
Be a digital transformation guide. Join our teams in Hamburg or Stuttgart as a Digital Data Analyst (f/m/x).
Your new environmentBe part of the owner-managed diconium group. 500+ highly motivated
colleagues from 50+ countries, 20+ years of leading enterprise-level customers
towards digital success. At diconium marketing, we are developing state-of-the-
art infrastructure for the digital marketing ecosystems of our customers.
We consult and deliver tracking and analytics solutions in
scaled online environments. In order to keep our pace on the fast track to
digital leadership, we need your top-notch expertise in digital analytics!
Your new role
- Tag planning and tracking conception, including development of solution designs
- Conception and execution of Performance-, Web- and Customer Journey analysis
- Conception, creation and development of automated analytics reporting & -dashboards
- Deduction of executionable insights and customer guidance
- Management of multipe projects in diverse customer ecosystems
- University degree in (online) marketing, computer science or similar experience
- Alternatively: Statistics/Math-related degree or 3+years related work experience
- First experience in digital analytics, webtracking and/ or performance-orientated online marketing disciplines
- Skilled in at least one web analysis tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, Econda or similar
- Analytical approach and strong willingness to learn, personal initiative and self-assertion
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
Inspired?Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally
via our online portal or by email to email@example.com