Digital Data Analyst (f/m)
Be a digital transformation guide. Join our teams in Hamburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as a Digital Data Analyst (f/m).
Your new enviroementBe part of the owner-managed diconium group. 500+ highly motivated
colleagues from 50+ countries, 20+ years of leading eterprise-level customers
towards digital success. At diconium marketing, we are developing state-ofthe-
art infrastructure for the digital marketing oecosystems of our customers.
We consult and deliver state-of-the-art tracking and analytics solutions in
scaled customer environments. In order to keep our pace on the fast track to
digital leadership, we want your top-notch expertise in digital analytics!
Your new role
- Tag planning and tracking conception, including development of solution designs
- Conduct Performance-, Web- and Customer Journey analysis
- Conception, creation and developing automated analytics reporting & -dashboards
- Deduction of executionable insights and customer guidance
- Managing multipe projects in a diverse customer ecosystem
- University degree in (online) marketing, computer sience or similar experience
- Alternatively: Statistics/Math-related degree or 3+years related work experience
- First experience in digital analytics, webtracking and/ or performanceorientated online marketing disciplines
- Skilled in at least one web analysis tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, Econda or similar
- Analytical approach and strong willingness to learn, personal initiative and self-assertion
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
Inspired?Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally
via our online portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org