Frontend Developer (w/m)
YOUR NEW ENVIRONMENTThe diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in
digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international
focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and
development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the
location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of
experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we
develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up
atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to
you? Then we would like to meet you. We‘re on the road to events such as the
Adobe Summit in London, the EnterJS conference in Darmstadt and many others
as partner, speaker, consultant and/or sponsor. Not only that, our „Wunderkammer“
is equipped with game consoles, Alexa, VR headsets, XXL flat screens and
more that will certainly excite any serious gamer.
YOUR NEW RESPONSIBILITIES
- You have already designed and engineered innovative, dynamic eCommerce solutions and know your way around the following technology and development stacks:
- efficient build setups with grunt, gulp and/or webpack
- Karma, Jasmine, Mocca or Jest unit test development
- Web Components, Angular, React and React Native for component development to full web pages, web apps and/or native apps
- Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, etc. design patterns for targeted implementation
- You develop frontends with advanced interface technologies for computers and mobile devices utilizing your expertise in content management systems, web services and web standards. You have what it takes to be a contact for customers and co-workers alike.
- You apply in-depth knowledge earned during your years of professional
experience (> 4 years) in software development. You address frontend relevant topics (SEO, UX, rendering and load performance, caching, security, etc.)
to execute projects.
- Your conscientious and disciplined work ethic is equally reflected in Quality Assurance and cross-browser compatibility.
- Your good knowledge of English means you won‘t have any
problems communicating with your competent and interdisciplinary team
- Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Health insurance
- Fruit, refreshments, coffee
WE REALLY WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOUJust send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: