Technical Lead Developer AEM (f/m)
E-Commerce and digital solution service provider: FAST TRACK TO DIGITAL LEADERSHIP!
Our office in Lisbon (Portugal) needs reinforcement, so we‘re currently looking for technologists with experience in AEM/CQ5 and similar Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
What we offer
- You will have a unique opportunity to help develop a new company location
and be part of a global digital solutions team
- You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 550+
employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium
- You will design E-Commerce solutions and highly personalized marketing
solutions in an agile environment
- You will be working with geographically distributed teams
What you offer
- As a Consultant - AEM (f/m) you will play a vital role in the architecture design, development and deployment of digital solutions for both web and mobile sites based on AEM and other products of the Adobe Marketing Cloud for global enterprises
- You will work closely with our clients and other colleagues of the team: developers, it consultants, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and creatives
- You have strong experience with AEM and have a deep understanding of the related technologies like OSGi, Sling, CRX and achieved a certification as Adobe Certified Developer or Architect for Version 6 of AEM
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing J2EE based applications in context of Content-Management or E-Commerce
- You also feel comfortable with JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JSON as well as with tools like Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Strong experience working in cross-functional and distributed teams using agile development methodologies
- You are an open minded person with excellent communications skills that knows how to build up and motivate a team and are open for less travelling
- You are fluent in English (nice-to-have German or Portuguese)
Feeling inspired?Let‘s get acquainted – you could just send us your resume by email to
email@example.com or, even better, via our online portal.