The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you? Then we would like to meet you.
- As a developer, you find Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ) interesting, and you‘re keen on experiencing other Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- You will be involved in preparing, advising and implementing client
requirements — from the development of new components and features, to E-Commerce systems integration and connecting complex interfaces.
- You are known as a talented Java programmer. You are very familiar with Git, Maven, J2EE (JSP, EJB), HTML, CSS and Java Script, AJAX and JSON.
- You already have experience with AEM / CQ5 and associated technologies such as OSGi, Sling, CRX and a good understanding in the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud environment, and other content management and E-Commerce systems.
- You are open-minded, have exceptional communication skills and know how to develop and motivate a team.
- You are fluent in English (German is a definite plus).
- Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Health insurance
- Fruit, refreshments, coffee