Who we are
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you? Then we would like to meet you
what we offer
- As coach and mentor of a team of software developers, you will be responsible for the productivity of agile development processes within our complex eCommerce projects—that said, you can count on the full support of Management.
- You will moderate meetings and agile (regular project) meetings such as refining the backlog, planning, review as well as retrospectives.
- In day-to-day operations with our software developers, the technological skills you have and your knowledge of standard moderation and agile methods will be of benefit to you—making it easy for you to motivate your co-workers to think and act in a solution-oriented manner.
- You will work together with the product owner and Management to select the appropriate project procedure.
- We encourage you to fulfill your desire to work independently and showcase projects, as well as other agile-related formats such as ScrumGathering, at Scrum events.
who you are
- You have practical experience as an Agile Master / Scrum Master and demonstrate an agile mindset.
- You have team-building skills and cross-location teamwork experience.
- You have been certified by Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance.
- In addition to your technical aptitude, your strengths include being a good listener, having the ability to relate to another person's viewpoint but at the same time knowing when assertiveness is called for.
- You use your intuition, a goal-oriented approach and strong communication skills—in English—as a moderator to recognize and de-escalate conflicts before they arise.
- Sharing ideas comes naturally to you, and your knowledge and experience stands out within, as well as beyond, our agile community.
- If you are personable, have a sense of humor and like to work independently and if you like to create things "from scratch" in a team and want to promote the further growth of diconium, well then we're perfect for each other!
- Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Health insurance
- Fruit, refreshments, coffee