The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- You would work on exciting projects in a native mobile environment with our international customers — “creating services that make life with your car fun”.
- You would support the development and integration of Android and hybrid mobile applications.
- You collaborate with a cross functional team, professional processes and healthy pragmatism.
- You enjoy working with open and heterogeneous teams with an incredible amount of know-how as well as fun at work and a lot of humor.
- Your heart beats for the development and integration of Android and hybrid mobile applications (eg. Flutter, React Native).
- You have very good programming skills in Kotlin and also experience with Java (programming language and API).
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with the Android platform (Activities, Fragments, Services, Content Providers).
- You have in-depth knowledge in modern software architecture, design patterns and object-oriented development, especially in relation to Android projects.
- You're familiar with Android Guidelines, security, privacy rules, and architecture best practices.
- You are familiar with the areas of code management (e.g., SVN, Git), TDD (eg, JUnit, Robolectric, espresso), dependency management, automating build processes, and deploying applications (such as Gradle, Jenkins).
- You feel at home in a team that has high standards and passionately develops software.
- Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 900+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Life-Work-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
- Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events