Creative Director UI Design (m/F/x)
„Design is more than just a few tricks to the eye. It´s a few tricks to the brain.“ – Neville Brody
Do you want to unleash your creativity to bring digital and innovative systems to the fore?
Join the digital transformation and support us as Creative Director UI Design (f/m/x) in Lisbon.
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
- On the basis of your creativity and high quality standards, and as part of a team together with a copywriter, you will be developing compelling ideas and campaigns for digital brand experiences and cross-media campaigns
- You will be able to confidently present your concepts to our customers owing to your persuasive nature
- With your strong ideas and your excellent brand awareness, you will create an exceptional brand & user experience and advise our customers on a state-of-the-art level
- Due to your digital experience, you will be able to translate your conceptual ideas into creative, functional designs for microsites, apps, social media content and online advertising media
- Your professional handling of Adobe Creative Suite, and your experience in the professional management of juniors and freelancers complement your range of skills required by our demanding and large-scale digital projects
- We work with you to create the conditions that you feel are important on your professional and personal development path
- Interdisciplinary teams, diverse cultures, global presence
- Experience the latest technologies and innovative trends in our "Innovation Space Cabinet of Curiosities"
- Flextime and home office opportunities
- Corporate benefits (employee discounts offered by a large number of partner companies)
- "Bonusly" (micro-bonus system from colleagues for colleagues)
- Great company events, such as ski trips and summer festivities
- Possibility to step on the gas and "get somewhere"
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: email@example.com
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
07 11 29 92 618 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to your application!