Creative director ux (f/m/x)
"Design is more than just a few tricks to the eye. It's a few tricks to the brain."– Neville Brody
Do you want to unleash your creativity and bring digital and innovative systems to the fore?
Be a digital transformation guide and support us as Creative Director UX in Lisbon.
Who we are
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
what we offer
- Based on your creativity and close connection to the user experience, you and your teams will develop compelling concepts and designs for future-oriented digital solutions, focusing in particular on digital commerce.
- Your experience in the design of complex e-business solutions and your know-how in the use of common tools (process flows, user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes) will prove valuable in the development of strong and methodically proven UX concepts.
- Your knowledge of methods, also in the development of mobile apps, and your comprehensive view of dependencies and synergies will enable you to translate concepts into process models for subsequent implementation and to mediate between the various requirements and stakeholders.
who you are
- Your management experience and design expertise qualify you to lead and expand our Stuttgart UX / Concept team.
- "Digital is your thing" and you have already been putting your know-how and skills into practice to successfully manage and implement demanding digital projects.
- Your extensive knowledge in user-centric design, information architecture, interaction concept and usability enable you to offer our customers state-of-the-art consulting for various channels and devices.
- Born digital: Take advantage of our many years of experience and our agile cutting-edge culture.
- Appreciation: We are committed to flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We can offer a wide range of personalized career schemes and a steep learning curve.
- Life-work balance: Fair working hours, home office, part-time or sabbatical are no problems for us.
- Perks: In addition to pension schemes, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer amazing company outings and legendary parties.
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: email@example.com
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
0711 29 92 0 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to your application!