Who we are
WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- Manage, consult and execute technical implementation digital analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe, Webtrekk, Piwik and more)
- Implementation and maintenance of Tag-Management solutions (GTM, Tealium and/or equivalents)
- Implementation and maintenance /technical support for data analysis tasks
- Modelling and visualization of informations from different high-volumedata sources
- Implementation and maintenance of data analysis/ visualization tools like Tableau
who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Data Engineering / Backend Engineering or equivalent experience
- Operative experience in at least one Tag Management solution: GTM,Tealium or equivalent
- Experience in (at least one) tracking/analytics solution: Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
- Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 600+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
- Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
Introduce yourself to us if you want, uncomplicated only with your CV - ideally via our Onlineportal or by email to: email@example.com
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Stephanie Paulick | recruiting manager
0711 29 92 0 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!