Data Scientist (F/m/X)
"Failure is an option. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough." – Elon Musk
Be a digital transformation guide.
Join our team in Berlin, Hamburg or Stuttgart as a Data Scientist (f/m/x).
Who we are
WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- Room for personal growth & professional development
- Interesting projects in a variety of industries
- A chance for you to use state-of-the-art architecture and algorithms
- Individual balance between both the programming and the consulting world
- An interdisciplinary team with honest and open communication
- A voice and sympathetic ear for every step of the way to where you want to be
- You can choose your core field (for example modelling, consulting, product development) and add your own flavors to our current team setup
who you are
- Experienced in working with data, analytics or modelling in a programming language of your choice (we use Python, Java and R right now)
- Analytical approach for finding solutions
- Openness for the exploration of new technologies and strategies
- Ability to cooperate/communicate both within and outside of your core-team
- Proficient English skills
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Life-Work-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
- Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events