Senior DevOps Engineer (f/M/x)
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
Be a digital transformation guide.
Join us in Stuttgart as Senior DevOps engineer (f/m/x).
who we are
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
What we offer
- Together we develop and create complex infrastructures for different cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- You will find the right tools, processes and systems to ensure continuous delivery of our projects.
- You like to share your knowledge with other employees and our customers and support the conception of new system architectures.
- You create software components and scripts for automation
- You build software systems in container technology
who you are
- In addition to a degree in computer science or a comparable apprenticeship, you are passionate about the following topics or would like to develop further in the following areas:
- Cloud Services
- DevOps Tools and Processes
- Infrastructure as Code
- Even if you may still lack the expertise at one point or another, no problem, we will make you fit and invest in your further development: It is your creativity, your motivation and your enthusiasm that matters to us!
- Personal Growth: Large opportunities from trainings to workshops and cross-disciplinary development
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours as well as Home Office
- Latest web-technology
- Corporate Benefits
- Regular Team-Events (Summer-Festival, Go-Kart, Escape-Room, BBQ, etc.)
- Jobticket, Job-Bike
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our Onlineportal or per email to email@example.com.
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
07 11 29 92 618 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application!