Digital Data Analyst (m/f/x)
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say YES – then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
As Digital Data Analyst you will contribute in the implementation of state-of-the-art analytics solutions used by our customers, global leaders in their industries. This will help you gain deep domain knowledge and become an expert of the field. Be a digital transformation guide and join our analytics team in Berlin.
Who we are
WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- Building tag plans and tracking concepts, including development of solution designs
- Design and execute A/B tests, guide the customers to the right methodology of testing, be a quality gate keeper and dive deep into the results
who you are
- You are always characterised by an analytical and structured approach, with a strong willingness to learn, initiative and self-discipline
- You have good project management capabilities, with an ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritise them accordingly
- You have 3+ years of experience in an analytical role
- You have very good skills in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good knowledge of statistics
- You are skilled in at least one web analysis tool such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, or similar
- Ideally you have a good knowledge of A/B testing best practices and related technologies
- Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 600+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Life-Work-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
- Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally
via our online portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mollstraße 1 | 10178 Berlin
Stephanie Paulick | recruiting manager
0711 2992 0 | email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!