Who we are
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- Tag planning and tracking conception, including development of solution designs
- Conception and execution of Performance-, Web- and Customer Journey analysis
- Conception, creation and development of automated analytics reporting & -dashboards
- Deduction of executionable insights and customer guidance
- Management of multipe projects in diverse customer ecosystems
who you are
- Alternatively: Statistics/Math-related degree or 3+years related work experience
- First experience in digital analytics, webtracking and/ or performance-orientated online marketing disciplines
- Skilled in at least one web analysis tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, Econda or similar
- Analytical approach and strong willingness to learn, personal initiative and self-assertion
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
- Personal Growth: Large opportunities from trainings to workshops and cross-disciplinary development
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours as well as Home Office Days
- Regular Team-Events (Summer-Festival, Go-Kart, Escape-Room, BBQ, etc.)
- Corporate Benefits
- Jobticket, Job-Bike
Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally via our online portal or by email to email@example.com
Große Elbstraße 61 | 22767 Hamburg
Miriam Ott | manager people & organisation
0711 2992 0 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!