Digital Data Analyst (f/m/X)
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say YES – then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
Be a digital transformation guide.
Join our team in Hamburg or Stuttgart as a Digital Data Analyst (f/m/x).
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- Tag planning and tracking conception, including development of solution designs
- Conception and execution of Performance-, Web- and Customer Journey analysis
- Conception, creation and development of automated analytics reporting & -dashboards
- Deduction of executionable insights and customer guidance
- Management of multipe projects in diverse customer ecosystems
- Alternatively: Statistics/Math-related degree or 3+years related work experience
- First experience in digital analytics, webtracking and/ or performance-orientated online marketing disciplines
- Skilled in at least one web analysis tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, Econda or similar
- Analytical approach and strong willingness to learn, personal initiative and self-assertion
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
- Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 600+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
- Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
Let‘s get acquainted – if you want, you can just send us your resume, ideally via our online portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Große Elbstraße 61 | 22767 Hamburg
Stephanie Paulick | recruitimng manager
0711 2992 0 | email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!