Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Be a digital transformation guide.
Join us in Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg as Frontend Developer (f/m/x).
who we are
WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- You develop frontends with advanced interface technologies for computers and mobile devices utilizing your expertise in content management systems, web services and web standards.
- You have what it takes to be a contact for customers and co-workers alike.
- You address frontend relevant topics (SEO, UX, rendering and load performance, caching, security, etc.) to execute projects.
who you are
- You have already designed and engineered innovative, dynamic eCommerce solutions and know your way around the following technology and development stacks:
- Efficient build setups with grunt, gulp and/or webpack
Karma, Jasmine, Mocca or Jest unit test development
Web Components, Angular, React and React Native for component development to full web pages, web apps and/or native apps
Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, etc. design patterns for targeted implementation
- You apply in-depth knowledge earned during your years of professional
experience (> 4 years) in software development.
- Your conscientious and disciplined work ethic is equally reflected in Quality Assurance and cross-browser compatibility.
- Your good knowledge of English means you won‘t have any
problems communicating with your competent and interdisciplinary team
Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 600+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
Life-Work-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: email@example.com
Mollstraße 1 | 10178 Berlin
Stephanie Paulick | recruiting manager
030 3 64 28 27 4 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for to your application!