Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Let dreams come true and be a digital transformation guide.
Join us in Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Karlsruhe or Lisbon as Frontend Developer (f/m/x).
who we are
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- You deliver clean, testable as well as maintainable code to ensure functionality and even quality of the product.
- You are eager to create high quality web applications from designing & implementing new features.
- You love to share your knowledge/ experience with your team by pair programming and best practices.
- You collaborate with Backend, Mobile Developers ,IT Consultants and Product Manager within an agile environment (Scrum).
who you are
- You are experienced with frameworks like Angular/ React/ Node
- You are familiar with Responsive Web Design, Web-Services and Web-Standards
- You are fluent in English and German is a nice to have
- Personal Growth: Large opportunities from trainings to workshops and cross-disciplinary development
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours as well as Home Office Days
Regular Team-Events (Summer-Festival, Go-Kart, Escape-Room, BBQ, etc.)
- Corporate Benefits
- Jobticket, Job-Bike
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our onlineportal or per email email@example.com.
Skalitzer Straße 104 | 10997 Berlin
Stephanie Paulick | recruiter
+49 (0)30 364 28 27 4 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application!