Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Be a digital transformation guide.
Join us in Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg as Frontend Developer (f/m/x).
WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- You develop frontends with advanced interface technologies for computers and mobile devices utilizing your expertise in content management systems, web services and web standards.
- You have what it takes to be a contact for customers and co-workers alike.
- You address frontend relevant topics (SEO, UX, rendering and load performance, caching, security, etc.) to execute projects.
- You have already designed and engineered innovative, dynamic eCommerce solutions and know your way around the following technology and development stacks:
- Efficient build setups with grunt, gulp and/or webpack
Karma, Jasmine, Mocca or Jest unit test development
Web Components, Angular, React and React Native for component development to full web pages, web apps and/or native apps
Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, etc. design patterns for targeted implementation
- You apply in-depth knowledge earned during your years of professional
experience (> 4 years) in software development.
- Your conscientious and disciplined work ethic is equally reflected in Quality Assurance and cross-browser compatibility.
- Your good knowledge of English means you won‘t have any
problems communicating with your competent and interdisciplinary team of co-workers.
Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 600+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
Life-Work-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
You would like to get an insight at diconium as a Frontend Developer?
Stefan is a frontend developer. His favorite movie? Scarface - he could watch it a thousand times. There is still time to deepen his own know-how. At diconium he got the chance to develop from a templater to a scripter - with the support of his colleagues.
What else Stefan likes about diconium? Get some insights in his video.
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: email@example.com
Mollstraße 1 | 10178 Berlin
Stephanie Paulick | recruiting manager
030 3 64 28 27 4 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!