Who we are
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- As an IT Consultant / Software Architect Frontend (f/m/x) you are a professional and technical consultant for our customers from different industries beginning from the first contact to the live event and beyond.
- You will design software and system architectures as well as integration patterns in the environment of our frontend and mobile competence center for e-commerce, CMS (e.g. AEM), single page applications and mobile apps.
- You will evaluate new technologies and strengthen the technological competence development in a team consisting of project managers, developers and consultants.
- Development of optimal e-commerce solutions.
who you are
You have a degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education with an IT focus.
- The technical aspect is very important for you and you want to stay up to date with the latest technology, so you like to program with us.
- Your communication skills as well as your fun with the technical consulting of the customer help you to develop optimal e-commerce solutions together with the project team.
- Personal Growth: Large opportunities from trainings to workshops and cross-disciplinary development
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours as well as Home Office Days
Regular Team-Events (Summer-Festival, Go-Kart, Escape-Room, BBQ, etc.)
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV - it‘s easy via our onlineportal or per email email@example.com.
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
0711 29 92 61 8 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application!