IT Consultant / Software Architekt (f/m/x)
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill
Be a digital transformation guide.
Join us in Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart or Karlsruhe as IT Consultant / Software Architekt (f/m/x).
who we are
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
As an IT Consultant / Software Architect (f/m/x) you are a professional and technical consultant for our customers from different industries beginning from the first contact to the live event and beyond.
- You design software and system architectures and model business processes in the e-commerce environment.
- You will also assume responsibility for your solutions as a Product Owner.
- You will evaluate new technologies and strengthen the technological competence development in a team consisting of project managers, developers and consultants.
- You develop optimal e-commerce solutions in the consulting area together with the project team.
who you are
- You are experienced in (agile) software development with Java, enterprise content management or enterprise e-commerce systems.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy advising customers.
- You have know-how in requirements management.
- Your inquisitive nature distinguishes you and you like to program sometimes to stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Personal Growth: Large opportunities from trainings to workshops and cross-disciplinary development
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible Working Hours as well as Home Office Days
- Regular Team-Events (Summer-Festival, Go-Kart, Escape-Room, BBQ, etc.)
- Corporate Benefits
- Jobticket, Job-Bike
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV - it‘s easy via our onlineportal or per email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
0711 29 92 61 8 | email@example.com
Looking forward to your application!