Mobile Developer (w/m/x) with Focus on Flutter
„The mobile device has quickly become the easiest portal into your digital self“- Phil Nickinson
We are looking for a Mobile Developer (w/m/x) with Focus on Flutter who will join our team creating solutions & services that makes life with the car fun. Be part of a new team where you can build things from scratch and revolutionize the future mobility.
Who we are
WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS
diconium is a service provider for the entire process of digital transformation: from innovation & strategy, customer experience, marketing & artificial intelligence, commerce & technology solutions to building up digital units. Leading companies are our main focus. We’re looking for players in the market who are key drivers within their industry.
What we do generates positive impact to millions of customers, the experience we build change people’s behavior and lifes. We as company are born digital! Driven by our values – #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact – we actively strive for our teams and clients to be digital champions.
....AND WE KEEP GROWING – JOIN US!
what we offer
- You will be participate in the full software lifecycle – develop high quality code with unit test & documentation, maintenance of features as well as bugs fixing.
- You ensure that our software meets all requirements of quality and functionality.
- Closely collaboration with our product managers & designer to build State of the Art e-Mobility applications used by thousand of users.
- Be part of a mobile team that works on variety of projects using cutting-edge mobile stack.
who you are
- You have professional experience in development of native mobile applications (Android or iOS).
- You gained already solid knowledge in building flutter apps.
- You are characterized by an structured approach with a strong willingness to learn, initiative and self-discipline.
- Willingness to improve Mobile development skills.
- Practical experience in agile methodologies – from daily scrum to iterative reviews & planning.
- You feel home in a team that has high standards and passionately develops software.
- Fluent in English.
Born digital: You will be working for a company (> 20 years in E- Commerce, 600+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group.
Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy, hackathons or internal/ external meetups.
Life-Work-Balance: Fair Flexible working hours, Homeoffice, Part Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced.
Professional Developement: Appealing personal & professional development opportunities.
Benefits: Job Ticket, Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Monthly Massage, Gym Membership (John Reed) & a lot of great diconium events.