Who we are
We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
what we offer
- Diverse agile projects calling for your experience and knowledge in Quality Assurance for a wide range of interesting customers
- Partaking in a growing team, you will benefit from an enormous knowledge exchange and experience first hand state-of-the-art technologies
- Test management, test automation, process optimization, customer management, multi-device and browser testing, requirements review and test specification - take your pick, we focus on your strengths!
- We offer you development opportunities that match your interests and aspirations
who you are
- You have an affinity for Quality Assurance and have acquired web application (especially in e-commerce) development skills
- You are either a Quality Assurance generalist or a specialist
- You enjoy working in a team, are curious and have strong communication skills
- If you are results-oriented, proactive and have a sense of responsibility then you are an excellent match for our corporate values
- Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Health insurance
- Fruit, refreshments, coffee
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV - it's easy via our onlineportal or per email to: email@example.com.
diconium group Lissabon
Avenida Casal Ribeiro nº 50, piso 4 | 1000-093 Lisboa
diconium group Stuttgart
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Jessica Maschke | people & organisation
(+49) 711/2992 - 565 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application!