Senior UI Designer (m/F/x)
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." – Steve Jobs
Put your creativity to the test and support the digital transformation - Become our Senior UI Designer in Lisbon.
Who we are
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
what we offer
- With your strong ideas and your excellent brand awareness, you create an exceptional brand and user experience and can advise our customers on a state-of-the-art level.
- Your experience enables you to translate your conceptual ideas into creative and functional designs.
- Your professional handling of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision, and your experience in the professional management of juniors and freelancers complement your range of skills required by our demanding and large-scale digital projects.
- You will direct your projects as Senior UI Designer on the basis of your previous practical experience and expert perspective and lead your team towards its goal.
who you are
- You have a degree in digital media, communication and design and several years of experience as a UI designer in a digital agency with direct customer contact.
- Thanks to your experience you have strong design skills, a marked methodological approach and are capable of professionally juggling major brands from the automotive, finance & insurance and e-commerce sectors.
- You will bring with you expert use of Sketch, Adobe CS and Invision as well as fundamental knowledge of web technologies and agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.).
- A high degree of creativity, a penchant for analytical thinking and fun with integrated lateral thinking as well as good language skills round out your professional profile.
- Born digital: Take advantage of our many years of experience and our agile cutting-edge culture.
- Appreciation: We are committed to flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We can offer a wide range of personalized career schemes and a steep learning curve.
- Life-work balance: Fair working hours, home office, part-time or sabbatical are no problems for us.
- Perks: In addition to pension schemes, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer amazing company outings and legendary parties.
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
0711 29 92 0 | email@example.com
We're looking forward to your application!