We create digital champions!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- You build complex Web Application and Microservice-Solutions based on Java
- You develop maintainable Solutions for big Companies based on SAP E-Commerce Platform Hybris
- You are eager to create technical concepts as well as Software- and System architecture and communicate new guidelines to development team
- You ensure that our software meets all requirements of quality as well as functionality
- As part of our team you will participate in our agile development processes
- You gained over the years extended knowledge in Java Development
- You have experience in frameworks including Spring, Hibernate
You have good knowledge in designing and developing webservices (SOAP/REST)
- You have good understanding of web based applications (Http protocol, Web Servers, Caching)
- You feel comfortable with testing practices (JUnit/Mockito)
Experience with Hybris will be a plus
- Your agile mindset with willingness to learn new technologies is highly appreciated in our team
- You speak fluent English and German is a nice to have
- Large opportunities from trainings to workshops and cross-disciplinary development
- Flexible Working Hours and Home Office Days
- Let flow your ideas and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Company pension scheme, great Office locations, employee discounts, gym membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
- Flat Hierachies and short communication channels
- "Easy-Going" way to work, we pay your public transport ticket
We really would like to meet you.
Just send us your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Elmar Kopp | senior recruiter
0711 2992-302 | email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!