Technical Lead Developer AEM (f/m/X)
Welcome to diconium digital solutions – the largest independent, privately held German E-Commerce and digital solution service provider: FAST TRACK TO DIGITAL LEADERSHIP!
Our office in Lisbon (Portugal) needs reinforcement, so we‘re currently looking for technologists with experience in AEM/CQ5 and similar Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- You will work closely with our clients and other colleagues of the team: developers, it consultants, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and creative
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing J2EE based applications in context of Content-Management or E-Commerce
- You also feel comfortable with JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JSON as well as with tools like Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Strong experience working in cross-functional and distributed teams using agile development methodologies
- You are an open minded person with excellent communications skills that knows how to build up and motivate a team and are open for less travelling
- You are fluent in English (nice-to-have German or Portuguese)
- You will have a unique opportunity to help develop a company location
and be part of a global digital solutions team
You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 600+
employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
You will design E-Commerce solutions and highly personalized marketing
solutions in an agile environment
You will be working with geographically distributed teams