UX Concepter (f/m/X)
"Design is more than just a few tricks to the eye. It's a few tricks to the brain."– Neville Brody
Do you want to unleash your creativity and bring digital and innovative systems to the fore?
Be a digital transformation guide and support us as UX concepter (f/m/x) in Lisbon.
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- Based on your creativity and insight you will be developing compelling concepts for trend-setting e-commerce solutions, corporate websites, apps and applications. You can effortlessly present your concepts to our customers owing to your persuasive nature.
- Your extensive knowledge in user-centric design, information architecture, interaction concept and usability enable you to offer our customers state-of-the-art consulting for various channels and devices.
- Your experience in the design of complex interactive solutions and your know-how in the use of common tools (process flows, user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes) will prove valuable in the development of strong and methodically proven UX concepts.
- Your knowledge of methods in the development of mobile apps, and your comprehensive view of dependencies and synergies will enable you to translate concepts into process models for subsequent implementation and to mediate between various user- and branch-based implementation requirements.
- You keep track of projects and confidently assume technical leadership and responsibility in agile teams.
- You have a degree in digital media, communication & design.
- You already have gained experience with major brands in the automotive, finance & insurance and e-commerce sectors through your (minimum of 3 years) experience at a digital agency as concept developer with direct customer contact.
- You have a pronounced willingness to cooperate and moderate, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are creative, have a knack for analytical reasoning and enjoy integrated lateral thinking.
- Your empathetic and curious nature incorporates how you deal with brands and their target groups.
- You work on a professional level with prototyping tools, Axure, Sketch und Invision in particular.
- Born digital: Take advantage of our many years of experience and our agile cutting-edge culture.
- Appreciation: We are committed to flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We can offer a wide range of personalized career schemes and a steep learning curve.
- Life-work balance: Fair working hours, home office, part-time or sabbatical are no problems for us.
- Perks: In addition to pension schemes, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer amazing company outings and legendary parties.
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rommelstraße 11 | 70376 Stuttgart
Till Ebinger | manager recruiting
+49 7 11 29 92 0 | email@example.com
We're looking forward to your application!