WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us!
If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you?
Then we would like to meet you.
- You would work on exciting projects in a native mobile environment with our international customers - “creating services that make life with your car fun”.
- You collaborate with a cross functional team, professional processes and healthy pragmatism.
- You develop and integrate native iOS apps for mobile devices.
- Your heart beats for the development and integration of native iOS. Nice-to-have would be experience of hybrid mobile applications (eg Flutter, React Native,).
- You have in-depth knowledge in modern software architecture, design patterns and object-oriented development and you want to develop products that inspire our customers.
- You have ready to release iOS apps in the AppStore.
- You are well versed with iOS Guidelines, Security, Privacy Rules and Architecture Best Practices.
- You know about client / server applications and interfaces and protocols.
- You know the capabilities of mobile devices (HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST, push notifications, geolocation) and the associated data structures (JSON, XML, SQLite).
- You are familiar with the areas of code management (e.g., SVN, Git), test-driven development, dependency management, automating build processes, and deploying applications (e.g., Cocoa Pods, Gradle, Jenkins).
- You feel at home in a team that has high standards and passionately develops software.
- Born-Digital: You will be working for a company (>20 years in E-Commerce, 900+ employees, an equal opportunity employer) of the owner-operated diconium group
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy or internal/ external Meet-Ups
- Life-Work-Balance: Flexible Working Hours, Homeoffice, Part-Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced
- Personal Development: Appealing personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership and a lot of great Diconium-Events
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV—it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: email@example.com Onlineportal oder per Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rommelstraße | 70376 Stuttgart
Elmar Kopp | recruiting manager
We are looking forward to your application!